playjazzloud basement sessions #8



a.k.a. playjazzloud jazz sessions vol. 51

I'm a little behind this week, mix has been done but haven't till now found time to knock out the post and upload. Hope you enjoy the selection this week. I've been digging around SoundCloud of late and so I've got three tracks I found on there great Elvis and Radiohead reworks. I'm really looking forward to the new Cee-Lo Green, please come out soon or someone send me an advance pronto! Listen below or download from here.

Elvis - Blue Moon (4AM Dub Mix)
Koop ft. Yukimi Nagano - The creator has a master plan
Quartette Tres Bien - Always on Saturdays
Radiohead - Reckoner (Leftside Wobble Off-World Excursion)
Unknown - Playhouse (SoundCloud edit)
Gnacadja Cyprien - Africavilé
Quinteto Instrumental de Musica Moderna - Gandinga
Sergio Ricardo - Conversacao de paz
Verdredi - She
Cee-Lo Green - Is It?
Le Professeur Inlassable - Motuki
Akala - I don't know
Janelle Monae - Babopbyeya
Janella Monae - Suite III Overture

0 comments: