Post #3 | The Valentine Mix

It's February 14th. Time for the "lurve" songs. Hope you guys enjoy this, it's a mix of a lot of styles but why not, right? How often do I get to put The Jesus and Mary Chain on the same mix as Stevie Wonder and Tribe on the same tracklist as The Smiths. Not often. Not exactly a valentine themed mix per say but there're connections.


Download to your computer here or play it in your browser with the flash player above

1. Bjork "Come to me"
2. AC/DC "You shook me all night long" (Bing Ji Ling Mix)
3. Plantlife "Why'd u call me (3am)"
4. PM Dawn "Set adrift on memory bliss"
5. Tribe Called Quest "Luck of Lucien"
6. Siji "Feels Like"
7. Omar "I'm still standing"
8. Steve Wonder "Boogie On Reggae Woman"
9. The Jesus and Mary Chain "Drop"
10. The Smiths "Please, please, please, let me get what i want"
11. Sébastian Tellier "Wonderafrica"
12. Serge Gainsbourg "Je Suis Venu Te Dire Que Je M'en Vais"
13. The Clash "Lost in the supermarket"
14. Deelite "Say Ahh..."
15. Eugene Record "Overdose of joy"
16. The Beatles "This Boy"

58:15 minutes.

*need to give props to Dan McPharlin who's work I've knicked and used as a graphic for this mix and the one before and I'm likely to do it again cause I think his work is amazing. Please check danmcpharlin.com for more stuff.

0 comments: