playjazzloud goes house (again)

So I always like a challenge and over at MixCloud they are running another competition (last one I entered was their BBE mix tape comp and you can check the mix here) this time on a house tip. While my podcasts aren't known for house sounds I have been known to drop the 4/4 beats since house & garage is a big part of the record collection.


It seems like most folks are throwing down tech house, electro house, techno and other less than playjazzloud sounds so obviously I'm taken it upon myself to drop something that fits what they are after but that is undoubtedly part of the playjazzloud sound. The rules of the competition are for a 30 min mix (which is what I've done) but that's just not enough for me so I kept going and there will be a full extended (1:20 min) mix that I will release in a week or so. I need your help to at least make my entry respectable and not get drowned out by all the harder sounding mixes, so listen (more than once if you can!) and favor the mix! Recommend me in the house category.


Thanks for your support and please spread this around people, spread it around! Look out for the extended music w/ Theo Parrish, Ame, Henrik Schwarz, Actress, Radiohead and much more.


East Village Loft Society - Manhattan Anthem

Wagon Cooking - Start to play (Christian Prommer Remix)

Rainer Truby - Es Lo Que Pasa

Black Science Orchestra - Save Us (The Jam Album Version)

Johnick - Home storm

Robert Ownes - So into you (Dennis Ferrer Mix)

Talvin Singh - Vikram the Vampire (FK Mix)

Underworld - Push (Roger S Mix)

A Hundred Birds - Black Water


runtime 32 mins


Sorry no download available as you know its a competition so I'm trying to make everyone listen via the MixCloud player above as that's where the plays are counted.


.


0 comments: