playjazzloud sessions vol. 64


Hey folks I hope all you US ladies and gents had a great thanksgiving break this past week. This is probably going to be the last mix of the year before I start rolling out the "best of..." series looking back at all the great music from 2010. I think it'll be at least three podcasts worth of goodness. Look out.

This week we kick off a new series I think I'll be doing where the first hour of the show will be usual ecletic selection and then we will round things off with a 30 minute(ish) selection based on a theme, artist, label etc etc. This week we kick things off with an indie folk selection and there will be a few more of these, you can't say no to some quality indie folk! Before that though I've got new music form Radio Citizen, Havana Cultura's Danay and Cee-Lo Green. Hope you enjoy and catch you next week. Listen here or download from here. Check my Mixcloud and Soudcloud pages and leave a comment etc :)

AFTA-1 - Tuesday
Almir Ricardi - Sao Paulo High Society (Joystick Jay Edit)
Unknown - Be Free (Rayko Edit)
Radio Citizen - Isarwellen
Tubby Hayes Quartet - Finky Minky
Havana Cultura presents Danay - Guijira
Weldon Irvine - Music is the key
The Beast & Nnenna Freelon - Umi Says
Olivier Daysoul - In the now (Duke Hugh Bossatronic mix)
Cee-Lo - Cry Baby
playjazzloud indie folk special vol. 1
The Bird & The Bee - Smile Sarah
Memphis - A little place in the wilderness
The Whitest Boy Alive - Inflation
Alexi Murdoch - All my days
Feist - So sorry
Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins - Happy
Jun Muyake - As tears go by
Coconut Records - Slowly
Memphis - I'll do whatever you want

runtime 1 hr 26 mins

0 comments: