playjazzloud sessions vol. 74 [Folk sessions pt 2]

We just had the very un-super moon last night and now it's just rain rain rain. But out of that comes (hopefully) some fantastic music for you. I'm kicking off with a dirty dark blues track from director David Lynch and then slipping into a couple dubstep tracks with the always excellent Mount Kimbie, definitely check their album. A little jazz makes it into the set before hitting some disco, house, and Detroit jams from Moodymann & Theo Parrish. It's a return for my indie folk/singer song writer series. I hope you dig the jams as much as I do. Enjoy and until next week.

PJL Intro
David Lynch - I Know (Jon Hopkins Remix)
Mount Kimbie - Before I Move Off
Altrice - Siphon Away
Soul Bossa Trio - A Child And Sea
Rise - The Truth
The Dynamics - The Creator has a Master Plan
Ben Westbeech - So Good Today (Yoruba Soul Remix)
GQ - Make My Dram A Reality
Roy Ayers & Bar Samba - Positive Vibe (Ashley Beedle Afrikanz On Marz Vocal)
Sade - Give It Up (Club Mix)
Moodymann - Need You to Runaway
Theo Parrish - Heal Yourself And Move
Janet Jackson - When I think of you (Deep Dish Mix)
Clarence Wheeler - Right On
Yungun - The Good Ones
Curtis Mayfield - You're So Good To Me
Sea Wolf - You're a wolf
American Analog Set - Know by heart
Band of Horses - St. Augustine
Brazzaville - Leo
Rilo Kiley - So Long
The Reindeer Section - Your sweet voice
Thief - (like) leaves
Paul Weller - The loved
Andrew Bird - Sovay
Elliott Smith - Say yes
PJL Outro

0 comments: