playjazzloud sessions vol 78

It's been a hectic week so I had to knock this out on the plane back home today. While it's all done on the laptop mid-flight it's still quality from start to finish. I actually find these sessions kinda more interesting cause I'm digging through the music on the laptop which sometimes gets lost in the shuffle. In fact there were a bunch of track I've been meaning to play for weeks that I just forgot about! Starting off moody with B-Ju's version of the classic UNCLKE tune and then onto Jamie Woon. A tribute to Guru from The Beast and some jazzy drum 'n bass action from Audioholic. I've got some jazz from Herbie Hancock from the album The Prisoner that I checked out for the first time recently, and then old music from Matthew Halsall and Sadao Watanabe. There's much more so enjoy and see you next week.

PJL Intro
B-Ju - Habit in your redlight
Jamie Woon - Blue Truth
The Beast - Keep your worries
DITC & Tom Caruana - Cmon
Audioholic - Jazz n Bass
Poly Rythmo - La fin de l'ete
The Dybbuk Quartet - Klieg Light
Jazztronik - Yume no Tsuzuki
Azymuth ft. Gregory Porter - Dear Limmertz (DJ Sensus Feeling Good Edit)
Sadao Watanabe - America
Herbie Hancock - I have a dream
Matthew Halsall - Freedom song
Quantic and his combo Barbaro - Cancao de deserto (Jeremy Sole Verocai Dub)
Nostalgia 77 - When love is strange
DJ 2-Tone Jones - How Sly
Kraak and Smaak - Waster with a smile
Yordiscédo - 20122010
J Carisi - Blues Minor
China Burton - You don't care about our love (Joey Negro Edit)
TV on the Radio - You
PJL Outro

runtime 1 hr 30 mins

0 comments: