PJL Soundclash sessions vol. 8 - The New Jazz Collective

Soundclash Vol. 8 - Mr. Lob vs PJL by The New Jazz Collective on Mixcloud


One of the other projects I have going is The New Jazz Collective together with The Headonist, Jazzcat, Jake Stern and Dubble Dee from Mo'Jazz. We are back with another soundclash and this time I'm hooking up with Mr Lob from Australia to bring you a super funky session of tracks from around the globe. It was another fun one to put together and just listening back to the mix as I was uploading I had to get off my chair and shake my thing a little, it's that funky!
Hang tight and get those dancing shoes on.
Enjoy and be sure to spread the word to your friends and let us know what you think about the mix.

Gap Mangione - The XIth Commandment
Herbie Hancock - Bring down the birds
Leon Spencer - Message from the meters
Gabo & the Orchestre Poly-Rythmo - It's a vanity
Manu Dibango - African battle
Hugh Masakela - Witch doctor
Meyna Co ft. Atsushi Okuno - Just wanna touch her (DJ Krush Stoned Jazz Mix)
Ronny Jordan & DJ Krush - The Jackel
Reuben Wilson - Creampuff
The Blackbyrds - Rock Creek Park
Freakpower - Freakin
Maceo &The Macks - Cross this track
Lou Donaldson - Everything I do gonna be funky
Asha Puthli - Right down here

0 comments: